Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey Big Fella...

Its been a couple of weeks since my last post so I figured I should update my blog before I can't remember all the guys I've slept with recently. I'm going to have to go in reverse chronology again to keep things organized. I'll keep the repeats brief too.

April 16 - I was wanting to hook up with Dan since I hadn't heard from him in about 5 weeks. He had called me to arrange another extended cock sucking session, but I wasn't free until 7 p.m. that day. He said to call him back around 7, which I did. When I called there was no answer. I texted him a few days later to hook up but didn't hear back. Anyway, I tried calling his cell number today but it was no longer in service. Ah fuck! So I went to my tea room on my lunch break. I was there about an hour and a half and not much was happening. At 3 o'clock, the Nazi cleaning lady came banging at the door so I left. Standing outside the door trying to look busy on his cell phone was this very cute dutch-blond guy with a very muscular jock body, tight jeans and t-shirt, and typical jock tatts playing with his cell phone. He was obviously there to meet up with someone in the tea room. I lingered about 30 seconds at the stairs leading to the lower level of the parkade when he showed up. I started down the stairs as he followed me. He overtook me and headed directly for the famous stairwell. I let some distance get between us as he headed through the door to the base of the stairwell. I followed him in.

When I arrived he was already down on his knees with his zipper open, hand in his pants stroking himself. I undid my jeans and let my trouser snake flop out. He immediately jumped onto my cock and started sucking vigourously. He was trying to pull one out rather quickly. He stood up and undid his pants with his 7.5 inch thick cut cock now fully liberated. He had a straight cock with no curve, big head. I returned the kindness and went directly to deep throating him. We took turns on each other's cocks for a while when I decided I needed this jock to feed me. He announced his forthcoming nut so I jammed his cock deep into my throat and let him pump his load down into my stomach. I stood up and blew my load as he finished stroking himself off. He then wiped his slimy cum-covered hand right on my jeans. I thought that was kind of rude, but hot at the same time. He zipped up and exited up that stairwell, while I exited back though the parkade and up the other stairs.

Throughout the rest of the day I received text messages and calls from five of my FWB's looking to hook up that night. I had to tell all of them I was not free because I was going to see the movie Clash of the Titans, but tentatively booked all but StantheMan for next week. StantheMan replied with another pissy response, the second time he became pissy with me. Time to scratch that one out of my little black book...

April 15 - I was at work when Stormer7 texted me to say he wanted to hook up that night. Being an amazing lover, I gladly accepted. He said he would be free around 10:30 p.m. He has initiated a hook-up a few times and cancelled at the last minute, so I'm a bit reluctant. At 9:11 p.m. he texted me to confirm he should be free at 10:30. When he wasn't over by 11:00, I texted him to confirm he was coming. Finally by 11:30 he texted me to see if was too late. I said no, to come over. He was over in a couple minutes.

We started out with our usual love making, playing for over an hour with amazing kissing and deep throating. I started rimming him and loving his asshole, then started penetrating him with my fingers. He obviously needed to get fucked, so I happily plunged Mr. Happy into his hole and started off slowly giving him a chance to acclimatize himself. As I mentioned earlier, he has the most amazing sphincter control, pulsating the muscle flexing that tightens onto my dick. I fucked him in all sorts of positions, then pulled out and blew my load all over him. After he left I was doing some stuff on the computer and could still feel the rhythmic contractions on my cock. Wow! The next day Stormer7 was texting me again to get together that night...

April 14 - just went to my secondary washroom today where I came upon this cute young guy with a big cock. He was in the stall while I was stroking my cock at the urinal. He came over to the urinal beside me. He opened his pants and out feel his thick hard cock. He started stroking himself and busted a nut as I swung my hard cock at him. That was it for today.

April 13 - I got a message from Chris through craigslist several months ago. He identifies as straight but curious and wanted to explore his sexuality with me. Being really nervous and totally inexperienced, I told him I would be respectful of his limits and be his guide. As with many craigslist contacts, the e-mails fizzled out. Then a few days prior to our meet he sent me another message looking to hook up. We arranged to meet at a local watering hole and if all checked out go back to my place. When we got to my place he needed a few minutes to get comfortable. Finally he asked if he could see my cock so i pulled it out. We went to the bedroom and got undressed, got onto the bed. He's about 5'8" tall, 150 lbs., tight and muscular, cleanshaven and a nice uncut cock (see pic). We played for about an hour, but I really couldn't touch him much because he said he cums very quickly. I was happy giving him an erotic massage all over his body. Finally he couldn't hold hack and started wanking himself hard, blowing his load all over himself. I asked him to stay for a couple of minutes to process what had just happened. He seemed ok with how it all ended.

April 12 - I got a call from Rick who was horny and wanted to play. I asked him to wear his sweatpants without underwear again because the last time we played I sat beside him and he was throwing a hard-on in his pants that I could stroke through the cloth. It was very erotic. We played for about two hours and had a fantastic time.

April 11 - I have played with Throat4cock several times in the past, and the last time we played together we talked about doing some filming. Just for that purpose I purchased a i-Phone with video and sound. We had arranged to shoot our session today. We played together for 2 hours of hard-core throat and skull fucking. I just hit record and we went at it for our first sequence for about half an hour, but my i-Phone stopped recording at 17 minutes. Anyway, here is our session... Be forewarned, its very raunchy. Turn up the sound!!


April 10 - took the night off

April 9 - I hooked up with Angeleyes tonight. I met up with him on the internet. He's 6'5" tall, 240 lbs. of beefy hairy man, decent thick cock with a beautiful mushroom head. We sucked and rimmed and kissed for a few hours, then he asked me to fuck him. I had him doggy style and fucked him silly as he just shot his load into the sheets of my bed. It was another great session!







April 8 - don't recall...

April 7 - I was sent on some training in another city, so I messaged Dude28 that I was in town. He came over and bathed me again, then we got into lots of play, kissing, sucking, smoking, rimming. He came right into my mouth and I stroked myself off. That was another three hour session...

April 6 to 2 - I was up visiting me ex's family for three days and we stayed in a hotel together. I didn't have a car so I wasn't really able to arrange any hook-ups. Otherwise for the other days its too long ago for me to recall...

April 1 - I me up with ThicknShaved. He's 5'9" tall, 45 years old, muscular jock body (see pics), great tatt on his upper back. He has a very nice cut cock. When he arrived he asked me if I would mind if he had a smoke. Fuck dude you have my number! No I said, and I brought him an ashtray. When I arrived in the bedroom he was laying on my bed enjoying his smoke. We got undressed and moved from body stroking to sucking. He said he wasn't into kissing, but everything else was fine. We spent about two hours sucking each others' cocks, rimming, making out. At one point he lit up another smoke so I set up my pillows at the head of the bed, had him lay back with his legs open and sucked him while he enjoyed his smoke. I finally rubbed one out. I worked really hard at getting him to spray some cum, but it wasn't forthcoming. At about midnight he said he had to get going so he got dressed and was on his way...

March 31 to March 29 - too long ago to recall...

No comments:

Post a Comment