Saturday, December 26, 2009

just briefly...

I wasn't going to write in my blog today because I didn't think I would have anything new to say about my evening with throat4cock. In fact, he came over at 6:00 p.m. and we promptly got into our scene. We had been talking about what his limits were in terms of aggressiveness on my part. He said he had no limits, and if he needed to breathe he would let me know. I have never been aggressive when it comes to feeding my cock to someone sucking me because the vast majority of guys can't take it all, and most people want to avoid gagging. Many of those that can take it do it in a controlled fashion and can't be pushed too far. If I push too hard, gagging is what typically happens, so I have always been rather passive while getting sucked. Now throat wants me to be unmerciful, and verbal. I fucked his throat for three hours solid, plunging my dick into him from every position imaginable, talkin' all kinds of nasty shit. At one point I could hear my tenant and his girlfriend walking around upstairs and was afraid they might call the cops thinking there was a murder going on below them. The orgasm I had was so mean and verbal, he was fighting to be let go while I continued to skull fuck him, spew blasting out with my cock jammed deep in his throat. It was unmerciful... After I came, he immediately started jerking his own cock while I face fucked him still hard after my orgasm, really letting him have it as he was now cumming, muffled moans trying to get out with a cock blocking his wind pipe. By the end of it, my bed was a disgusting mess, as were we after rolling around in it all that time. We immediately jumped in the shower and pulled the bedding off the bed.

There are two cardinal rules in gag the fag action - you must fast for at least 8 hours, and you must drink only small sips of water. Well, throat hadn't eaten for 6 hours, and upon arriving we had a little bit of beer. Lets just say it wasn't too bad, but next time we'll stick to the cardinal rules. If you're into this kind of scene, you have to be open to a little bit of messiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment