Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twink Night

As part of my efforts to broaden my tastes in men, I have recently gotten into younger guys. When I was in my early 20's, I was interested in older men, more so from the perspective of wanting to learn about man-on-man play, and also into a little daddy play. Now I'm the daddy, and I'm happy to share my experience and explore playing with youthful guys.

I hooked up with middleeastern for the first time last spring. He's 24, a university student, 5'11" tall, 150 pounds. He's a twink. A twink is a skinny young man, usually no more than mid-twenties, usually effeminate to a certain degree, usually into fashion and partying, usually hairless and clean-shaven. My twink though is Persian, and thus has a bit of a beard and a hairy chest. He still lives at home, and his parents are traditional Muslims. He has to sneak out of the house to hook up with guys, and is kept on a very short leash. If his father ever found out his son was queer, it would devastate him. In fact, if he ever returned to Iran, he could be put to death for being gay. Its such a wound on the soul of humanity that some countries like Iran and now Uganda are executing people for being gay. Its like executing people for being left handed. He'll probably end up married one day tricking out on his wife while she stays home with the kids. His only saving grace is that his family has money.

When I hooked up with middleeastern in the spring, I parked down the street from his parents' million dollar home and waited for him to walk down to my car. We drove around until we came upon some transport trucks parked in a large yard, pulled up among them, and got naked in the back seat of my car. I told him the next time I would want to go someplace private where we could really enjoy some play.

I picked him at the appointed time this evening, and we went to a place where he was house sitting and feeding a cat. We undressed and started to fondle each other. I'm used to being with burly guys, so to have such a slim body to be in contact with was nice. I enjoyed giving him big bear hugs and caressing his neck. He enjoyed kissing me and rubbing our hard pricks together. At one point while he was on his back and I knelt beside him and and swung my spear in his face. He jumped on it with his mouth and sucked it briefly. He loves my big cock. Laying back down on his back, he motioned for me to go down on him so I started moving in that direction. When I got to his cock, he kept moving me even further down to his asshole as his legs opened up. I thrust my tongue into the bush of hair between his legs when I realized he was already pre-lubed. My tongue probed his hole a bit further until I could feel it relaxing enough for my tongue to penetrate. I knew at that point he wanted to get fucked.

Cradling him completely in my arms, he asked me to tease his hole with my cock. I was rock hard so I positioned him so that I would only need to thrust forward a bit to be at the door. My cock slid inside of him as he squirmed to get it further in. I was now completely inside of him, my knees were bent and my torso completely blanketed him, this young boy with his daddy's hairy body pinning him down, big daddy cock stuffing his hole. I was thrusting nice and hard while he was kissing me, begging me not to cum yet. I would thrust slow for while, then pick up the pace, then slow down again. He was enjoying being overpowered and fucked by a big burly guy, stroking his own cock with my big cock inside of him. I was thrusting nicely when I noticed him blowing his load on his hairy little tummy. I stopped thrusting at that point knowing he probably couldn't take it much longer. He motioned for me to exit, so I withdrew and jerked off all over his chest. He jumped in the shower while I cleaned myself up, we got dressed and I drove him to his parents' million dollar home...

No comments:

Post a Comment