Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Uncut Delight


I was scheduled to go on some training in the big city yesterday and today. The company always picks up the hotel tab, so that's my opportunity to line up some hot dudes to come over and play with me in the evenings. I had played with dude28 once before and had a fantastic time, so I messaged him last Thursday that I was coming into town. He's 30 years old, cute Italian guy, great body, and a nice big uncut cock. He loves his papa's. He's really romantic, and loves to kiss, cuddle, rub, get rimmed, and loves to be serviced for long periods of time. He's also into texting, so we spent several days messaging back and forth the kind of scene he wanted to set up. All the details were set for Sunday night...


He was looking for a candle-lit room, red wine, romantic music, me in dress pants and a nice shirt, and a hot bubble bath. When he arrived he was quite nervous so to put him at ease, I opened up the first bottle of red. He wanted to have a quick shower before our session began, so he did. We had some vino, chatted a bit, then he could see I was throwing a hard-on through my pants. I guess I forgot to wear underwear. He grabbed a hold of my cock through the cloth and his timidity melted away. He stroked my cock for a while, then undid my pants to release the monster. It came swinging out of my pants like a prize-fighter looking for his opponent. I suggested I go run the bath - he agreed. My dick swung from left to right with each step to the bathroom. I poured the bubbles, set the water temperature, and returned to my boy.

When the bath was ready, he told me to get in the water so he could bathe me. He lit a smoke for me, put it in my mouth, and began to lather up the soap. He loves to use the lather to play with my cock, and pays special attention to the head of my dick. He washed my asshole thoroughly, arm pits, chest, back, legs, feet, then returned to my cock for more lathering. After I was all good and clean, we moved to the bed. He wanted to slip under the covers and cuddle naked, kissing passionately. He finally undressed and exposed the man that was in his boxers. It swung wildly as it was unleashed. He climbed into bed with me. I kissed his neck, lips, ears, face, chest, lips. We made love for an extended period of time, sipping our red wine, sharing it from each other's mouths. He asked me to call him baby, and he called me papa. It became a father and son role play; passion and caressing, tongues lashing into each other's mouths. We stroked each other's cocks, and I told him I love it when a man admires my cock and plays with it. He was happy to oblige. We got into flip cock sucking, and this is when I discovered he liked to be serviced. He lit up a smoke whenever I would go down on him, and I asked him to blow the smoke on me as I sucked him. I love to stroke an uncut guy's cock pulling the foreskin completely back, then bringing it all the way back completely covering the head. I also love to feel the skin with my mouth and tongue as it covers and uncovers the head with each stroking motion of my hand. This also produced a lot of precum that I enjoy so much. I rimmed his ass with the expert oral skill I have, penetrating his hole with my tongue. I hard-kissed the orifice as I love to do, and he said he loved the way I did that.

After about three hours of play, he said he was starting to get hungry. So was I, but first we had a decision to make - do we finish the session at this point and resume after we had eaten, or do we continue to play with a goal of climaxing together? We had been in such a tantric sexual experience, I said I wasn't sure I could cum without a lot of concentration. I also felt so completely sexually satisfied, I didn't need an orgasm to complete the experience. He knew exactly what I meant. We decided we would continue to play as we poured the last of the second bottle of wine. After another hour of play, hunger got the best of us, so we called a time-out. I went out to get some shawarmas and brought them back to the room. We ate them up real quick, then our play session resumed. I went down on him and sucked his cock attentively. He took over stroking his meat bringing himself to the edge of cumming, then released it into my hungry mouth. I came all over him with the sweet dessert taste still in my mouth. We chatted for a while, then he decided he would be heading home. Our night of love-making was coming to a close...

Monday night was my second night out of town. I felt like being a cock-hungry bottom ready to take as many cocks as I could. I posted an ad on craigslist and got several responses, but as CL often turns out, nothing much was happening. I was on my favorite web-site when maschunguncut messaged me. We hadn't hooked up in a while. We always had fun, but he isn't really into kissing. For sex to be really satisfying, I need there to be some kissing involved. So when he was trying to arrange a hook-up some months ago, I told him I wasn't available. Anyway, this time I decided why not. He came over and lo and behold, he moved into me, and he started kissing me. It was so hot! Our clothes slipped off in a hurry as we hungrily lusted for each other's bodies. He's a little portly, but a fully bearded bear, 32 years old, thick uncut cock. We took turns sucking each other's dicks, then we went onto the bed. His cock was so rigid and curved upward that I couldn't take it entirely from a frontal position, so I moved to the side. I was able to get that puppy right down to the root. His dick got so hard, his foreskin was completely retracted from the head. I enjoyed long throat strokes on his member as he plunged his cock deep into me and moaned for more. I stuck my cock down his throat and we enjoyed some deep choking 69. He likes it when I straddle him and hold his cock down my throat until I need to breathe, and he does the same to me, both of us choking and gagging as we fight to control the gag reflex and maximize each other's pleasure. We then reversed positions and he would plunge his cock into my throat with pelvic thrusts as he drove his throat onto my cock. He wanted me to stand over him and shoot my load into his mouth. Always eager to please, I did so, leading him to shoot his load all over his belly. This session only lasted about 25 minutes, but it was so fast and furious, I really got into the different dynamic. We too chatted for a while before he had to be on his way. Feeling a bit hung over from the night before, I decided I would call it a night...

No comments:

Post a Comment