Sunday, December 13, 2009

Top Man

I know its been a while since I last posted, and my recent posts haven't had any pics, so I'm trying to correct that now. So lets see, where did I leave off...

Last Thursday I was online looking for some fun. There wasn't much happening and I needed some play, so my bud ballstud came over. He is the really tall beefy muscled security guard that loves to suck dick. At least I get to feel his big hairy muscled chest and back while he works my tool. He doesn't allow any reciprocation, and in fact I have never even seen his cock. Sometimes I wonder if guys that don't undress have micro-dicks. Anyway, it had been a few weeks since I last had been with a guy, and he was working me pretty good when I told him I was about to blow. He didn't let up, so when I shot, he got a blast all over his face, lapping up the rest dripping off the end of my cock.

Friday I went to my tearoom looking to swallow some cum. The first guy I blew had a nice thick rod, and he was a very verbal aggressive top. I blew him under the stall and he shot his load into my mouth. The next guy that came in I have seen many times, and typically when I become familiar with someone, I don't have any sexual desire for them. This day though, I wanted him to move along so I could get a few more cocks, so I blew him under the stall too. He's more of a wanker, so he suggested we open our stall doors and jerk off in the mirrors. Another really young guy I have jerked off with was standing by the sinks waiting for the stall to come available (see tearoom post from September). He joined in too, and my friend blew his load and left thereafter. My little friend took over the vacated stall and crouched down exposing his cock underneath the stall wall. He doesn't allow anyone to suck his cock, nor will he suck. He usually edges for very long periods of time because his cock becomes so worked and red it looks rashy and painful. Its a nice big cock otherwise (about 9 inches and thick).
Things were going good until the banging on the door occurred. At the end of the day, the cleaning ladies come knocking calling out to all occupants its time to leave. Us gay guys abruptly pull up our pants and head out. So as I was leaving, I see hiding behind a pillar this asshole who always gives me such attitude when we meet up at the tearoom. I don't go there all that often, but I'd say four out of five times I do go he's there too. Based on that much frequency of meeting he must be there daily and often throughout the day. He makes this exasperated sigh when he sees me, though he usually leaves right away. Anyhow, he had come in earlier that evening when I was there and would have known that by knocking on the door it would rouse me out by leading me to believe the cleaning lady had arrived. Fucker! I went to get something to eat. I came back about a half hour later and the place was empty. I sat down waiting for someone to arrive when the real cleaning lady eventually came knocking. It always seems to be the same woman and I'm sure they know when they see the same guys time after time what we're there for. Who gives a fuck. Still horny, I went online again that evening, but I think I was sexually satisfied even though I hadn't cum yet. Nothing seemed to tickle my fancy so I went to bed.
Saturday night, even after a few attempts the previous days, I still didn't have anything lined up, so back on the internet I went. I started chatting with throat4cock who I had hooked up with in September. We had arranged to meet Sunday night, but I was asking him if he wanted to make it that night instead. He wasn't able to, but he asked me not to cum that night as he wanted me to save up my load. I reluctantly agreed and went to bed...

Sunday throat4cock arrived. As usual, we smoked a joint, then went into kissing for a good long time. He then went down to open up my pants, and the raunchy play began. I don't know what it is, but we both end up in this freaky hazy mind space with him being choked by my cock for long periods of time causing oxygen deprivation. I seem to get very physical with him, and he just loves it. We played for just under an hour when he started becoming very aggressive with his throat. I told him I was about to cum, but he didn't want to stop, so the explosion occurred. We were doing some serious 69'ing and I was working his cock hard. It seemed like he had cum too as I did have the slight taste of cum in mouth, though his load would have been delivered well past where the taste buds lie on my tongue so I wasn't 100% sure. He did say though that he thought he had cum. As we were sitting on the bed having a beer, he asked me if I wanted to go another round. I told him that I didn't think I could repeat such an intense scene, so we called it a night. I think he was pissed judging by the change in his energy level. Oh well, can't please everybody all the time.
On Monday, I was kind of satisfied sexually from the night before, so I wasn't really looking for anything. On Tuesday, I woke up with a bad case of diarrhea (must have been something I ate...), so I wasn't very sexually interested that day either. Wednesday, my situation began to subside by midday, though I still wasn't feeling all that great so I didn't look for sex for another day. Thursday is late-night at the tearoom, so I went there after work. Upon my arrival, there's this little guy, probably about 20, standing at the urinals. Slim, 5'7" tall, Mediterranean, nice carved up moustache and beard. I had to piss so I pulled out my big wang and balls, and drained it while completely exposing myself to him. I shook it off when I was done all the while starting to get hard. That's when I really gave him the show. He couldn't even look away by this point; he was staring intently at my dick. I was looking at him directly, and he finally looked up to see me staring at him. I said "Hi" and he responded in kind. I then looked over directly to see what he had been shielding behind his jacket when he exposed his hard tool to me. Nice length, uncut, average thickness, upward curve. He moved over to the urinal next to me and grabbed a hold of my cock. I asked him if he wanted to go a quiet spot and he agreed. I took my playmate to the stairwell on the far corner of the parkade where no one usually goes. We immediately got into some great cock sucking. I wanted to milk one out of him, but he was more intent on watching me cum, so he worked me up real close, then finished me off by hand as I blew my load against the wall. We zipped up and departed.

Friday night I was in desperate need of some quality play. I came across justaguy online, a profile I hadn't seen in a while but a guy I had really enjoyed in our previous encounter. He agreed to come over. Tall and very muscularly slim, great thick cock. I asked him if he wanted to smoke some weed first to which he agreed, thereafter we started with some deep kissing and some very deep cock sucking. I know his asshole is his erogenous zone, so I flipped him over and began to eat out his ass. He was moaning with delight as I licked and worked his hole with my tongue, and my specialty in rimming: hard-kissing the hole. He then moved his whole body in a way indicating he wanted to be penetrated. As I may have mentioned in previous posts, I'm not big on fucking (though I seem to be doing a lot of it lately... I won't say that anymore) but his hole was begging now. I lubed and capped up and went very slow for him. I could tell by the way he controlled his sphincter that he loves getting fucked, but it takes him a while to get comfortable with it. His preference is for long slow strokes as opposed to a hard pounding. I'm not much into pounding anyway, so I took the pleasure of stroking my cock with his asshole. We flipped into many positions, but doggy style seemed to work best for him as he could take all my cock that way. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, so I took mercy on him and pulled out. It took a few minutes for him to recover, but he finally did with the assistance of my mouth, throat and my hand. I was so happy to have his very thick cock engorge in my mouth, and he came while really pounding my throat good. I finished myself off by hand. I looked over at the clock to see that we had been playing for exactly two hours. Man, did I ever need that! Next time he said he would bring some poppers...

No comments:

Post a Comment