Friday, January 1, 2010

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum...

Happy New Year everyone! My new year of 2010 started off with a bit of tumble, but ended in a most peculiar and fun way. First let me start with my rant. I wanted to start the year off on a positive note, but I have to get this off my chest first because I'm so totally frustrated. I need to vent, but I also don't want to wreck a potential hook up so I'm going to speak my mind here!

I posted on ad on craigslist in September looking for a cigar smoking buddy, and Jake (not the guy above, he's just some hot twink smoking a cigar) responded about a month later that he would be into it but lived two hours away and wasn't able to host. That usually means, and as it turns out, he is in a relationship. Not really a big deal for me. I e-mailed him that I was away for an indeterminate period of time but would be interested in setting something up when I returned. As it turns out, I didn't get back until early December. I finally heard from him by e-mail in mid-December, even though by that time I had already given up any hope of connecting. He apologized for not getting back sooner and was still interested in getting together. He said he was 31 years old, 6'1" tall, 9" uncut cock, muscular and masculine. No pics. For a cigar buddy, I'll go with that.

In his mid-December e-mail Jake told me he was coming down to my area to visit family over the holidays and would be interested in hooking up. I replied promptly asking him to let me know when he would be around. I figured Christmas Day and beyond, so I stayed away from making too many plans. On December 27 he e-mailed me to say he would be around from Monday the 28th to Thursday the 31st, and to keep Wednesday open. We eventually planned to hook up at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday. When I hadn't heard from him by 1:00 p.m. that day by text message as we had arranged, I checked my personal e-mail from my office. He had e-mailed me to say he had a family event he couldn't get out of but would be free Thursday evening for sure. I e-mailed him back and said no problem, but reminded him Thursday was New Year's Eve. He replied back that he no plans so we were set for the evening on New Year's Eve. What better way to finish off one year and start another I thought. When I got home from work Thursday, I had another e-mail from him bailing once again, more family obligations came up. He suggested an early Friday morning meet on his way back home instead. I responded that I wasn't sure if I'd be in the mood to smoke cigars while having sex early in the morning, but eventually capitulated and we agreed to 10:00 a.m. What irritated me the most is that I had to shuffle stuff around and decline invitations in order to be free those nights and in particular New Year's Eve night, and here I was by myself with nothing to do. In the end, from about 9:00 p.m. we texted and e-mailed each other our mutual interest in smoking sex, and he sent me a face pic. Let me tell you he is hot with dark hair and blue eyes (I melted) and a really worked torso. We said goodnight around 11:30 p.m. I didn't want to go out and get wasted and then been hanging the next morning for my session with Jake, so I went to bed at 12:30 a.m. By 10:30 the next morning Jake hadn't arrived yet or contacted me, so I texted him to inquire about our date. He responded that his partner had contacted him to alert him the roads were bad and he should drive home straight away, so he had to cancel once again. ARGHHHH!!! He said he'd be back in the area in two weeks time and we could try and set something up for then. Well, there was still a glimmer of hope we might get together so not wanting to wreck it I responded that I would be cool with that. Inside I was seething... There my rant is over.

I was so horny, I spent a good part of the day cruising for sex on my usual sites. Nothing was coming of it. I decided to check out my profile on At 2:30 p.m., I spotted a profile that looked great. A guy, 47 years old, 5'11" tall, 170 lbs, very hairy, into some passionate play. That was what I needed to heal my bruised ego. I messaged him a few times and long story short he said he would be over by around 4:00 p.m. I already had plans to go see the movie Precious with a work colleague of mine and had to meet her at 5:30, which meant I had to be on my way at 5:00 p.m. I knew time would be very short here. My guyarrived at 3:54 p.m. and we promptly went into the bedroom. We started kissing and I could tell immediately this would be a very passionate play session. We kissed and rubbed and stroked for a good long time, then I peeled off his shirt. This guy wasn't hairy, he was a gorilla! That is the level of hairiness where the back, shoulders, chest, ass, everything is covered in a thick pelt of fur. Oh my god it was hot. Unlike his profile pic though, his face and head was clean-shaven. I love bald guys, but do like some facial hair, even if its just stubble. Okay, can't have everything. I stroked his crotch and I could feel through his pants (no underwear) that his cock was hard, not bad size. Our pants fell to the floor and we were on the bed kissing passionately. We got into some serious body contact, our hairy bodies rubbing up against each other's, hard dicks spearing each other in the abdomen. We sucked and stroked and played with each others' nipples and cocks. I noticed it was starting to get dark, so I knew we had to speed things up. I would never want to end such an amazing session by announcing it was time to finish up, but I knew time was tight and I needed to cum, so I asked him if he too wanted to cum. We started to stroke and kiss, but the pressure was too great for him. I pulled one out and blew it all over my chest.

After a couple of minutes of rest, I got up to see what time it was. Holy fuck it was 5:18!!! I had already promised Gorilla a ride home on my way to meet my friend, but now that extra stop would take me even further out of my way. I asked him if he needed a towel while he got dressed. He said no. I pulled up my underwear and pants but realized I was a gooey smelly mess. I grabbed a towel really quickly and wiped off what I could. I finished dressing and we were out the door. I didn't even have time to wash my hands which were covered in spit and cum. The whole situation became awkward and rushed, our conversation to his place was punctuated by pregnant pauses. I dropped him off quickly with a kiss, then proceeded to my destination where I was meeting my friend, and thankfully was only 15 minutes late. She wasn't too pissed, and I apologized telling her I had fallen asleep... When I got home after the movie and a few drinks, I opened my e-mail only to find that I had received a rose from Gorilla and a request to get together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment