Monday, September 21, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

I got back from my trip yesterday and I was famished. Five days without sex is a long time to go. I rarely jerk off anymore. Since I was about 13 I used to masturbate at least twice per day, but you know as time goes by, that declines. I also have sex often enough that I don't need to spank the monkey for sexual release, and in fact the longer I go without shooting one off, the more voracious I become. When I do get a playmate, the sex is incredible. So when I got home, I immediately turned on the internet and started the hunt. By 10:30 p.m. I had intoitall coming over. He arrived as scheduled, and was everything I was looking for. Great kisser, nice face, body and cock, and able to swallow my cock right down to the root. We played together for just under an hour, but because my need was so strong and urgent, I couldn't hold back. We jerked each off and I blew a load that shot all over my pillow. Time to do laundry again...

This post will be a bit short as I do have to get to bed now. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment