Monday, September 28, 2009

Fuck Buddy

Yesterday I had fun on craisglist and said I would tell you about my hook-up from Saturday today. Before I get into that, I just wanted to say I had another promising response to my ad a short while ago so I responded to him and am just waiting to hear back. I was going to take tonight off and just chill at home, but just can't say no to a cock who walks through my door. Ooh - pics have just arrived. BRB... So, the cock is OK, but he sends me pictures of his rosebud and a giant dildo next to a carton of juice for perspective. From that (and his e-mail address hotsmoothhole@...) I could tell that he is a total bottom only looking to get fucked. Did you read anywhere in the ad I posted that I was looking to top? Gotta let him down easy.

In the mean time, another response from a black guy who's looking to get sucked came in. Finally someone who knows how to read! I responded I'm free tonight and asked him what time he'd be by. He responded he could be over right away. I responded with my address. He showed up about 20 minutes later and we went directly to the bedroom. He liked hearing stories about older guys with big cocks I had sucked off. It wasn't easy telling stories and sucking his cock at the same time! I alternated between the two as I worked his beautiful 7.5 inch thick cock. It was rock hard and curved upward. I had to get on the bed and take it from a near-69 position in order to get it totally down my throat. He really appreciated having his cock jammed up in there. All of sudden he wanted me to stroke his cock real fast while sucking him so he could cum. He shot his load right into my mouth and I swallowed it. I have only been getting into swallowing cum for the last year or so, and I'm getting to like it! His load tasted nice. He left but promised to get back in the future.


So unless there are any further interruptions, I'll continue with my story from Saturday night. I have seen busterbigballs over the last 6 years or so. He has an amazing big stretched ball sac that he loves to have stretched and pulled, and a great 8 inch cock, not too thick, that slides down beautifully. I would see him about once a year until about 4 years ago when we had our last session that wouldn't pick up again for another three years. When I split from my last boyfriend, I got back in touch with him and have been seeing him every few months or so for about a year now. I would have to say he is one of the best sexual partners I have ever had. I'm usually just into one-offs or a limited number of repeats. I find the novelty and excitement of a new man wears off real quick for me (must be from the large number of men I have had sex with). Buster and I usually sit and smoke a joint, drink some wine, then get into it. Saturday night he was very horny. We started making out almost immediately, smoked our joint and drank our wine a little bit into it. He's the best kisser I have ever met. Usually after a session with him, my lips are chapped and peeling for a couple of days. I don't know what it is but he uses his entire mouth when he kisses, and uses his tongue in deep probing lunges with lots of tongue wrestling. We probably kiss for 10 to 15 minutes at a time. He also loves to deep throat and jams my cock into his throat as I do the same for him. We force both of our cocks deep into each other's throats in multiple 69 positions, taking turns on top throat-fucking each other. He brings me very close many times, but I stop him by pushing his head off my cock till I recover. Eventually I can't hold back, and I start to groan and choke with his cock rammed as deep down my throat as I can get it while shooting off rounds of cum. He then rolls over on his back and jerks off, still choking down on my pulsating cock.

Did I mention that busterbigballs is HIV positive? It took me a very long time to get comfortable with having sex with HIV positive guys. I have issues with guys who bareback, and I'll talk about that another time. If a guy accepts his status, is sexually responsible and is on meds, his viral load is undetectable and the risk of transmission goes down to theoretical risk. He told me he has been poz for many years and even nearly died of complications from AIDS just as the latest treatments became available. He has since been healthy while on the cocktail, and has even rebuilt a very nice body. Generally if I don't know someone's HIV status, I assume they are positive and take precautions accordingly and don't exceed low risk sexual contact. I try to be picky about who's semen I am going to ingest and don't usually take it from a guy I meet in a bathhouse. On the other hand, I won't seek out a guy who never plays safe and is only into getting his hole bred and seeded with cum by any guy out there. In my mind, there is a requirement for responsibility in a person's physical health, which is also a reflection of a person's spiritual health, and I am really tuned in to spiritual health. More on that another time. Having been through the tough years of HIV/AIDS in the 80's and 90's, it was difficult becoming poz-friendly, but I'm happy to say I am there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment