Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fucking Night

Last night I was feeling kind of randy, so I checked out the local listings on craigslist.com. I'm not so worried about coming across a craigslist killer. I mean after all, its so easy to be traced on any computer, how would anyone think they can hide in the cyber-anonymous world of the internet? The CIA, FBI, Interpol and any other intelligence agency know your every move on the internet, unless you go to great lengths to cover your tracks. You have to be a moron to think you'll get away with it - but of course there are morons out there.

I came across an ad I'll call damnhorny. A 26 year-old skater dude with an 8 inch cut dick, 6'1" tall, 190 lbs. Sounded good to me, pic looked good. I rarely respond to ads for guys under 35 unless they're looking for a daddy or something in the ad leads me to believe they might be interested. He was looking for a guy, age not important, but very well hung and talented in the sack. Well, I'm very well hung and talented in the sack, so I responded. A few minutes later I get a reply - he's interested, add me on messenger. Young people are so into messenger. I'm not big on messenger, and end up deleting guys after a short while when things fizzle out. I find it a nuisance, but hey I'm horny and it sounds good. His profile pic comes up and fuck man he's damn hot! Its now about 8 o'clock, but he's not free until midnight. I have to work in the morning, but when I need cock I can't stop until I find me some. I'm thinking if by chance he should cancel at the last minute I'm back on the hunt and will be up until real late, and I'll be a basket case at work all day (small price to pay). He seems sincere and intent on my big cock, so he gives me his address and cell number so I can text him. Another thing I haven't caught on too well to yet.

At 11:10 I'm just about to get into the shower when my cell phone goes off. "Hello" I say, and its my airline pilot from a few weeks ago. He needs a blow job in the worst way, and wants to know if I can take care of his cock and balls right away. I had to make a snap decision - do I go with a sure thing where I'll be fed a nice load of cum, or do I wait to hear from damnhorny. "Sorry dude, I was just headed to bed..." (little white lie) "No worries" he replies, "What are you doing tomorrow night around 10:30?" Good - Wednesday night is taken care of. Its now 11:15 and I'm about to jump into the shower when my messenger goes off. "Still have the house full and can't entertain." Fuck. But he proposes to come to my place instead. Earlier he said he didn't have wheels and could only entertain. I asked him how he would get here and he said his boyfriend would drive him. "Cool" I replied, gave him the address and he said he'd be over in a half hour, not to shower, we could do that together, and I offered to roll a joint. That was so nice of his boyfriend to drive him over. Not your typical relationship, but hey this is the gay world after all.

At the appointed time, he texted me that he had arrived and asked if I could come meet him outside. I think he wanted to know I was alright looking, and his boyfriend was undoubtedly nearby watching to make sure everything was good to go. There didn't appear to be any problems as he immediately followed me up the stairs to my place.

Once inside, we immediately started kissing, groping, stroking, rubbing. We started off with a little smoke to lighten the scene, then proceeded to a nice slow shower of mutual cock sucking and kissing. He was very impressed with my cock. I mean VERY impressed. He could deep throat not too bad, but thoroughly enjoyed the throat action I was able to provide on him. He had an 8 inch cock, and loved it while I held the whole thing deep inside my throat. He was not excessively thick so I could breath while deep throating. He was into lots of kissing, and had the right amount of tongue action I like. We flip-flopped between sucking, kissing, 69, rimming and ass-play. I could tell he was looking to get fucked, and I'm not that crazy about fucking. After a few requests, I realized this guy really needed a good fucking. I reached into my night stand for a condom and my lube, slid it on, and I asked him how he wanted it. He said he liked it on his back, so he got into a comfortable position and I got into position. I'll talk about safer sex and barebacking in future posts.

My cock went in easily, though I let him guide my hips as he became accustomed to my thick rod inside of him. He was quite comfortable with his legs wide open or on my shoulders, and enjoyed being kissed while I took long thrusts. I was really getting into it, and was enjoying that warm tight place my cock was in. He was really getting into the long strokes of my cock as I was increasing the speed of my pelvic thrusts. It was so hot, I told him I wanted to cum that way, and he responded that he wanted to cum then too, so he started jerking himself off. I could feel the orgasm approaching, so I got into a nice rhythm and just let the orgasm come on slowly. It was in fact a most beautiful orgasm that started slowly and hit an incredible intensity as I maintained the rhythm - the pleasure was all about my cock. I must have continued through a dozen thrusts with my hard cock pulsating in ecstasy inside of him, followed by what seemed like a dozen blasts of seed. While still hard inside of him, I told him that was one of the best fucks I have ever had. I think he came too as his vocalizations seemed to increase to a frenzied pitch while I was cumming inside of him. It looked like he came on his chest, but I wasn't 100% certain. That's part of man-on-man sex though - we don't always cum with the guy we're with if one needs to cum and the other isn't there yet. I prefer to enjoy the sexual experience and don't need an orgasm every time to make it complete. I have always been a practitioner of tantric sex, and though I love to cum, it isn't the be-all and end-all of great sex.

So at the end of it all comes the time to pull out. Being a big boy, I'm not unaccustomed to finding things a little messy. In this case, it wasn't too bad, but obviously not perfect. He was very embarrassed, but hey what can you do. I offered him a shower, jumped in myself, got cleaned up and got dressed. He texted his boyfriend to come and get him, and a few minutes later he was on his way. Looks like I found a new play-mate! His boyfriend is rather cute (based on some pictures he showed me) so who knows - maybe a threesome some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment