Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Throat 4 Cock

Raunch. That's the scene I got into tonight. My friend throat4cock came over. He's into gagging and choking on cock. He really likes big cocks, and likes mine in particular. This type of play requires fasting and abstaining from too much water for at least 6 hours.

There are three levels in this type of play. Gag, choke, and puke. The throat produces copious amounts of mucous when its being worked over by a thick long cock. That excess mucous travels into the stomach making the occasional purging non-odorous and actually fun to use as a slippery lube. When throat starts getting into the scene, he starts getting into the raunch.

Gagging is where the abdomen flexes but there is some control holding back from bringing up. Choking is where the esophagus is blocked and there is a simultaneous flexing of the abdomen and cough, with or without the projection of esophageal mucous. Puking is the actual bringing up the contents, from light to heavy. The idea of this play is to get as close to the line between choking and vomiting without actually going over the line. It becomes very difficult to stay on the choking side and not going into vomiting when the person feeding the cock is holding your head and not allowing the throater to get off that which is triggering the gag reflex leading to a choke. Things starts out slow in our play as the stomach fills with mucous, but gets progressively more aggressive and forceful. We get into various skull-fucking positions, whether him on his knees while I stand face-fucking him, or me on my back forcing his head and holding him down on my cock as deep as it will go. There's a bit of asphyxia going on too as I don't let him up for air until he's choked 4 or 5 times. Part of the fun also involves making very loud gagging and choking vocalizations. When its time to cum, he gets into very aggressive gagging and choking, as I moan out very loud, prompting him to suck as deep as he can holding back from puking and swallowing my load. Thankfully my neighbours work during our sessions because it sounds like there's a murder going on...

This type of activity requires a great deal of trust on the part of the throater as limits must be respected. My guy's also into a lot of throat-massaging cock, and overall I would have to put him into the position of best cocksucker I have ever had. He sucked me non-stop for over an hour, and the bed was an absolute mess. I know that our scene becomes very messy, so I try and ensure I have enough blankets down to protect my duvet from getting messed up. Lets just say I have to do laundry immediately after our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment