Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just a Quickie

I don't have a lot of time this morning to go into a long blog, and well, not much has happened the last few days anyway. After my Saturday night encounter, I was kind of blah regarding another hook-up for Sunday, and my dick was a bit sore from too much teeth the night before. I decided to take the night off.

Monday night was an absolute necessity as I am leaving today to go visit my family until next Sunday. Its a small town where there will be no action, so I had to get my fix before 5 days of celibacy. I had a hook-up prearranged, but had another cancellation. That's to be expected from on-line dating. I had hooked up with stormer twice before, and he is amazingly good-looking and so good in bed. He can deepthroat right to the base and hold my cock there in his throat. Anyway long story short I text-messaged him at 8:00 p.m. to confirm, and he said he wasn't feeling well. I am always better when something is prearranged rather than a spontaneous online hook-up, but now I had no choice. Things just were just not jelling for me last night. Had a message from another guy who sucked me off a couple of times recently in the bushes, but I wasn't interested. Then I got a message from ballstud around 12:30 a.m. He loves to service cock, and doesn't want any reciprocation. He is about 6'2" tall, brawny and muscular, shaved head and nice chin beard. Very masculine and nice looking. He came over around 1:00 a.m. and sucked me for about three-quarters of an hour. He is good at what he does, but not quite the rhythm and technique that really gets me going. I needed to cum in the worst way though. I finished the job manually and gave him a facial, he got cleaned up and left. Now I'll have to make due with that until my return on Sunday. I have set something up tentatively for then, but that one's iffy. Whatever happens, I know I'll be getting some when I get back. Talk to you again on or after the 20th. No pics of actual hook-ups this time, but here's something cute I found on the net the other day:

No comments:

Post a Comment